Human Head Studios is seeking a Producer to work on our current projects at our Madison, Wisconsin video game development studio.
We are looking for someone with the experience, drive and initiative to help a team of artists and engineers do what they do best in a timely and orderly fashion: make games.
- Work in tandem with a Project Lead and Executive or Associate Producer to guide the production of a project from initiation to completion and trailing support
- Help coordinate the activities of creatives, engineers, and other personnel throughout the production process
- Provide project tracking, including constructing and monitoring delivery schedules
- Highlight and drive the resolution of inconsistencies between project planning and team performance
- Manage administration of external contractors
- Regularly communicate with publishers and external clients
- A passion for organization
- Work well in a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with technical, creative, and business professionals
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- 2+ years in project management or video game development
- Experience with JIRA and Agile Development methodologies are a plus
Job Type: Full-Time