Human Head Studios is looking for a few talented people to join our team. If you're interested, please carefully review the information on this page as well as the detailed description of the positions at the links below. It is imperative that you read and follow our submission rules - non-complying submissions will not be considered!
Human Head Studios, Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, a full benefits plan and a casual working environment to qualified candidates.
All team members have the opportunity to contribute to their projects on a creative level. When you create a game at Human Head, you've created a game that you should be proud to point out on a shelf and call your own.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Live in the U.S. and be willing to relocate to Madison, WI.
- Be a self-starting, hard working individual capable of maintaining focus within a rigorous, deadline-driven production schedule.
- Be able to work closely on a day-to-day basis with others of different disciplines in an open, team-oriented environment.
- Have a passion for games.
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials for all job submissions:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Current references
- Salary requirements
- A link to your website (if available), or provided samples of your work including:
- Samples, demonstrations or documentation of work.
- If available, show code or processes developed to solve problems.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the particular job you're responding to.
Human Head Studios, Inc.
1741 Commercial Ave, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53704
Due to the volume of applicants, we often cannot respond to inquiries.
Human Head Studios, Inc. is seeking a Rendering Programmer for our Madison, Wisconsin video game development studio.
Primary Job Functions
- Working with programmers, designers, and artists to realize game visions
- Contribute ideas towards game production and development
- Demonstrated experience in GPU shading techniques, either in form of shipped games or personal projects
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Knowledge of rendering capabilities on console and mobile platforms
- Comfortable working within an established code framework / engine
- Self-motivated individual passionate about video games.
- Expertise in C/C++ and object-oriented design principles
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
While we may not have a current posting that matches your skill-set, we're always interested in talented, passionate people to join our team! While we cannot guarantee we will have an open position, if you are interested in our company please follow the guidelines under Submission Rules to inquire for a career with Human Head Studios.